Schluter®-RENO-T is designed to provide transitions between existing, same-height, hard surface floor coverings, primarily in retrofit applications (e.g., ceramic or natural stone, parquet flooring, concrete pavers, laminate, etc).
* Prevents tile edges from chipping
* Ideal for floor installations where tile is bordered by other hard floor coverings
* Designed for floor transitions in retrofit applications
* In certain materials and sizes, the profile is flexible and can be used to form curves
* Available in stainless steel, solid brass, and anodized aluminum
Variation in shade, caliber and tiny imperfections are inherent in the production of all stone, porcelain and ceramic tiles. Mistakes can happen. Learn about our return policy below: